Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Visible Body: an amazing tool for Science CLIL
All the models models have been developed by a highly experienced team in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. It is a very interesting tool to use in your science class or in your language and content integated teaching. I'm sure you can get lots of ideas for developing and implementing activities for the Interactive White Board.
* Complete, fully interactive, 3D human anatomy models
* 2,400 anatomical structures, including all major organs and systems of the male and female body
* Hundreds of thumbnails launch preset views of regions and body systems
* Definitions for all systems and hundreds of structures
* Dynamic search capability
* Easy-to-use, 3D controls
* Seamless compatibility with most web browsers
With Visible Body, you can:
* Search for and locate anatomical structures by name.
* Launch a preset view of a body region or a specific part of a system.
* Hide, rotate, see through, and explore human anatomy.
* Move the model in three-dimensional space, by either clicking directly on the model or using the virtual joystick.
* Click on anatomical structures to reveal names and read definitions.
* Select male or female anatomical model.
Have a look at this brief overview.