Monday, December 09, 2013

Teaching English to the Little Ones

I'm not very used to bring activities, songs or videos for the youngest in the school; these are not my ages. But I'm really convinced that if one day I had to teach English to 3-4-5 years old my days as English teacher will change dramatically!


And this is the reason sometimes I like to surf on the net and find some resources and stuff for the teachers who deals with them.


Today I like to share one of my precious findings: "Teaching English to the Little Ones", a blog managed by Sara, a kindergarten English teacher who never gets tired of finding and sharing new materials.


I'm completely sure you will like it a lot!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for providing information it is very useful for students

    TOEFL Exam overview

    ReplyDelete